- Overdue notices are sent as a courtesy and failure to receive one, for whatever reason, does not remove your responsibility for meeting each due date or paying subsequent fines. View your account regularly through My Account.
- The ASU Library uses e-mail for all library notices. Please refer to the Library Notices Policy page for more information.
- If you believe an item charged to your account has been returned, please fill out the Claims Returned Form.
- Borrowing privileges suspended if library fee is more than $25.00. Failure to return library materials and pay overdue fees may result in further collection procedures, including the possibility of action by a Collection Agency.
- For more information about Library fees, please call 480-965-3417.
|Privilege Suspension and Associated Charges
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Community Card holders
- Items not returned by midnight on the recall due date are billed a daily $5.00 per item fee; up to a maximum of $25.00.
- Recall late fees are strictly enforced and only the replacement cost is cancelled when the item is returned.
- For additional information, visit Recall Policy page
|Type of Fine/Fee
|Video/DVD fines: check with the owning library.