If you are not affiliated with ASU, please call the ASU Help Desk at 1-855-ASU-5080 for assistance.
If you want your request to be handled more QUICKLY please note instructions below:
In the Please describe your problem field provide a detailed explanation of the problem you have encountered. The more information you provide the better!!
To assist our technicians in troubleshooting your problem please include as much detail as possible in your description. This kind of information is especially helpful:
- What specific article or journal, or other resource are you attempting to access?
- What are the steps you take to get to the point of the error?
- What is the url (http://...) at the point of the error?
- Are you at home, at work or on campus when the difficulty occurs?
- What is the specific error message that you receive?
- Include a telephone number where you may be reached during business hours
Library One Search Full Text
We are currently experiencing difficulties linking to resources through the Library One Search. We are working on the issue and hope to have it resolved very soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.
ProQuest Scheduled Maintenance
Saturday, August 20, 7:00 PM through Sunday, August 21, 3:00 AM - ProQuest products will be undergoing maintenance. Services that will not be available include: ProQuest, ProQuest Congressional, and RefWorks. Cover art in the catalog and the New Books carousels will also be unavailable during the maintenance window.
EBSCO Full Text
EBSCO has reported an issue with linking to full text articles on their databases. There is currently no workaround, please try to access the full text again at a later time.