If you are not affiliated with ASU, please call the ASU Help Desk at 1-855-ASU-5080 for assistance.
If you want your request to be handled more QUICKLY please note instructions below:
In the Please describe your problem field provide a detailed explanation of the problem you have encountered. The more information you provide the better!!
To assist our technicians in troubleshooting your problem please include as much detail as possible in your description. This kind of information is especially helpful:
- What specific article or journal, or other resource are you attempting to access?
- What are the steps you take to get to the point of the error?
- What is the url (http://...) at the point of the error?
- Are you at home, at work or on campus when the difficulty occurs?
- What is the specific error message that you receive?
- Include a telephone number where you may be reached during business hours
Research Databases and E-Resources
Due to a recent migration of data into our new system, we are experiencing a high number of issues with linking to electronic resources. We are investigating these issues as quickly as we can. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are getting an error linking to a resource, please report it at http://askalibrarian.asu.edu/primo