- If you are not affiliated with ASU, please call the ASU Help Desk at 1-855-ASU-5080 for assistance.
- Before submitting a request, please review our alumni and remote access policies as well as FAQs below.
- To help our technicians quickly resolve the issue, please provide a detailed description after clicking Get Help above.
The more information, the better! Helpful details include:
- What specific article or journal or other resource are you attempting to access?
- What are the steps you take to get to the point of the error?
- What is the URL (http://...) at the point of the error?
- Are you at home, at work or on campus when the difficulty occurs?
- What is the specific error message that you receive?
- Include a telephone number where you may be reached during business hours.
Access policies and FAQs
Instructions and FAQs
Due to scheduled site maintenance, library resources may not be available for several hours beginning at 11 pm Arizona Time on Saturday, March 2, 2019. Thank you for your patience.
We are working to resolve a problem with ILLiad logins. Please use this direct link to ILLiad to access your account.
The New York Times
We are working with the vendor to resolve, as quickly as possible, issues regarding the changes in access to The New York Times. We apologize for the inconvenience.