ASU Faculty, Students, and Staff
Library One Search has streamlined the request process and will display request options based on the availability of the item in the ASU Library.
The primary request types are:
- Request from an ASU Library
- Use this to request an item from the ASU Library collections to be picked up at the ASU library of your choice
- Note: Home Delivery option is for addresses outside of the Phoenix-Metro area
- Request from an external library
- Use this to request an item through Interlibrary Loan. This option will only appear when the item is not owned or is unavailable for requesting from the ASU Library.
- Request an article/chapter scan
- Use this to request a scan of an article or book chapter.
- Note: Scanning requests will be reviewed for copyright compliance and may be cancelled.
Specific item search
Looking to find a specific book, journal article or journal title from an online resource?
Use the Citation Linker tool.
Alumni and Community Borrowers
- Request online using the Request Materials form
- Request at a Library Information and Check Out Desk