ASU Faculty, Students, and Staff
Materials owned by the ASU Library:
- Request online through the ASU Library Catalog all eligible items
- Search and request through BorrowItNow before recalling a checked out item
- Use the Media Booking service to schedule videos or DVDs for specific use dates
Requesting items with the location Storage Luhrs Rdg Room
- Items with the location Storage Luhrs Rdg Room are non-circulating and must be used in Hayden Library Luhrs Reading Room.
- Please contact the Luhrs Reading Room (Hayden Library 4th floor, 480-965-4932 or email@example.com) in advance to arrange to have the item retrieved.
Request a journal article or book chapter (Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery)
Request article or book chapter scans using My ILLiad Account
Materials not owned by the ASU Library (Interlibrary Loan)
Request through My ILLiad Account
Note: ASU Law Faculty, Students, and Staff please contact Law Library for Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery services.
Alumni and Community Borrowers
- Request online using the Request Materials form
- Request at a Library Information and Check Out Desk