Get connected with experts and resources from the ASU Library to assist you with all of your research and publishing needs. Researcher Support offers guidance across the research lifecycle, everything from planning to data storage, in an effort to maximize the quality, productivity, and accessibility of ASU research. ASU Library Researcher Support is a proud ASU Researcher Support partner. Reach us at email@example.com or use our contact button to request a consultation.
Reach out to see how we can help, or read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Assess information needs
- Discover resources
- Form literature review strategy
- Search for funding
- Find collaborators
- Get advice
- Inform your budget
- Create data management plan
- Request resources
- Implement data management plan
- Manage identity, data, and citations
- Set up research notebooks
- Evaluate publications and agreements
- Learn about copyright and open access
- Manage citations and measure impact
- Organize and describe
- Deposit and preserve
- Share and track reuse
There are currently no scheduled Researcher Support events.