As a member of the ASU Mirabella community, you are provided full access to the ASU Library — its information resources, world-class collections, abundant research and creative spaces, and advanced data centers. Deeply committed to supporting the growth and success of every learner at ASU, we spare no effort in striving to meet the needs of every library user, whether online or in person.
You are always welcome here – we’re your library.
Locations and hours
With eight university libraries, the ASU Library offers four facilities on the ASU Tempe campus: Hayden Library, Noble Library, Music Library and the Design and Arts Library. Hours of operation vary depending on the library and the time of year.
Accessing materials and resources
- With loan periods of 120 days, automatic renewals and unlimited checkouts, the borrowing of materials is a major library service. Self-checkout is available throughout Hayden Library on levels 1, 2 and 4. When requesting materials online, you have the option to select a pickup location that is convenient to you.
- Learn how to activate your free digital subscriptions to the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
- Begin your search for materials today at lib.asu.edu via the One Search box.
Collections and services
The ASU Library is home to six renowned research collections, open stack collections curated in response to community feedback and research needs, and a variety of units and centers designed to engage learning and collaboration.
- Browse open stack collections at every library, including featured collections and Sun Devil Reads on the second floor of Hayden Library.
- The ASU Library houses a rich collection of rare, unique and distinctive materials. Get started by speaking with our experts at Ask an Archivist.
- Learn more about the library’s services, collections, and unique programs and initiatives:
The ASU Library offers high quality assistance through a variety of channels, whether in person, online, via phone, email or text, to help you get connected with the information and resources you need.
- Call us at the Hayden Library Information Desk: 480-965-3605
- Ask a Librarian provides online librarian assistance via email and instant message chat.
- Get in touch with an ASU librarian by submitting a question online to receive assistance with research and resource recommendations.
- Explore our Library Guides, a go-to resource for specific subjects or courses.
- Gain a better understanding of library resources and strengthen your research skills with library tutorials.
- For additional information on getting help, visit the library help page.