ASU faculty, staff and students
- In order to assure that your library fine is paid, it is preferred that you pay the total charges currently due and bring your Student Accounts Receivable balance to zero.
- Funds received by Accounts Receivable online are automatically allocated to the oldest charge present on your student account.
- If there are any other charges pending (a parking fine or student health charge, for example) that predate your library fine, your funds will be allotted to those charges rather than paying your library fine.
- If you have other ASU charges, it is best to pay in person at Cashiering Services.
New fines cannot be paid through My ASU/QuikPay until they appear on your University account — approximately 5 days.
- Visit My ASU, and select the Student view at the top right.
- Select the Finances tab, then select Make a Payment to complete the transaction in QuikPAY.
Pay in person
Visit Cashiering Services on any campus to pay in person.
Pay by mail
Send a check or money order payable to "Arizona State University" to the mailing address below.
Community card borrowers
Community card holders are not able to pay online.
Pay fines in person by visiting Cashiering Services on any campus, or send a check or money order payable to "Arizona State University" to the mailing address below.
Pay fines in person by check or money order (no cash or credit cards accepted) at the Information and Check Out Desks at these locations:
- Hayden Library at Tempe Campus
- Fletcher Library at West Campus
- Downtown Phoenix Campus Library
- Polytechnic Campus Library
Or, send a check or money order payable to "Arizona State University" to the mailing address below.
- Any books that are paid for (either directly or through Financial Aid disbursement) and returned to the library within 6 months of payment are eligible for refund of the replacement cost of the book only. Late fees will not be refunded.
- After 6 months, the replacement payments are used by Collection Development to either replace the original item or purchase a different title.
- Refunds will not be issued beyond 6 months after payment. However, the Library will accept the books as donations to the collection.
Send check or money order payable to “Arizona State University”:
PO Box 0303
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-0303