The ASU Library, in support of the University's sustainability initiatives, uses e-mail for all library notices generated by the online circulation system and interlibrary loan (ILLiad) system. A paper notice option is not available. Mail that cannot be generated by the online circulation system will not be sent by post or campus mail. Failure to receive a notice does not remove your responsibility for meeting the due date assigned at check out or for honoring recall notices.
ASU students, faculty, and staff are responsible for monitoring your account, which may be done online through My Library Account. Community borrowers should contact the library circulation staff at 480-965-3605 to update their account information.
- Failure to receive notices will not negate fines.
- Types of notices:
- Overdue: sent as a courtesy.
- Recall: material is being called back by the library.
- Pick-up: items you requested are ready for pick-up.
- Holds Cancellation: item/s you requested are not available.
- Spam filtering software may interfere with the delivery of library notices.
- Do not reply to notices.
- They are informational only.
- For immediate service, please direct your questions regarding library notifications to your home library.
Any questions? Please call an ASU Library Information and Check Out Desk for assistance.
ASU Library Information and Check Out Desk telephone numbers
Design and the Arts Library: 480-965-6400
Downtown Phoenix campus Library: 602-496-0300
Fletcher Library: 602-543-8520
Hayden Library: 480-965-3605
Ross-Blakely Law Library: 480-965-6144
Music Library: 480-965-3513
Noble Library: 480-965-2600
Polytechnic campus Library: 480-727-1037