Get in touch with the library!
We're available to help during posted business hours.
- Contact Hayden Library for general ASU Library information: 480-965-3605
- View specific library contact information
Need assistance with research?
- Ask a Librarian provides chat and email services to help you anywhere!
- ASU Librarians help with research consultations, library instruction, and resource recommendations for your area of study.
- Explore Library Guides, your go-to resource for specific subjects or courses.
- Learn about library resources and strengthen your research skills with tutorials.
Need technical support?
Hayden Library Hours
Scheduled ProQuest maintenance
To maintain the currency and security of their products, Proquest is performing maintenance on many ProQuest products beginning on January 19, 2019, 10pm U.S. Eastern Time. The maintenance period will conclude within 8 hours.
Products affected are:
- Ebook Central
- ProQuest Congressional
- Luthers Werke
- Early English Books Online
- Patrologia Latina
- Acta Sanctorum
- Black Studies Center
On Thursday December 20th, off campus access to our electronic resources will be temporarily unavailable from 7 am until 8 am due to an infrastructure update. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are working to resolve a problem with ILLiad logins. Please use this direct link to ILLiad to access your account.
The New York Times
We are working with the vendor to resolve, as quickly as possible, issues regarding the changes in access to The New York Times. We apologize for the inconvenience.