Checking out a Culture Pass is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Select the card for the venue you’d like to visit.
- Trade the card for a date-stamped pass at the checkout and information desk.
*Important: Venues will not accept the card as proof of admission!
- Use the pass at the venue you chose!
Culture Passes are valid for general admission at the following participating venues:
Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (Tucson)
Cave Creek Museum
Desert Botanical Garden
Desert Caballeros Western Museum
Phoenix Art Museum
Pueblo Grande Museum
Reid Park Zoo (Tucson)
Sedona Heritage Museum (Sedona)
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Arts (SMoCA)
Superstition Mountain Museum
University of Arizona Museum of Art (Tucson)
Verde Valley Archaeological Center
Culture Passes are available at these ASU Library locations:
Culture Pass kiosks are located at or near the information and checkout desks at the ASU Library branches listed above. Checkouts are restricted to ASU students, faculty and staff. At this time, Community Card holders are unable to check out Culture Passes.
Each pass grants a one-time general admission for two people that must be used within a 7 day period. Each ASU Library branch has a limited number of passes for participating venues. Therefore, Culture Passes are strictly available on a first-come, first-served basis and checkouts are limited to one pass at a time (7 day period).
- Culture Passes are valid for general admission and are not valid during special events or for separately-ticketed exhibits or activities. Please inquire about restrictions on the day you plan to visit the venue.
- Like other library materials, Culture Passes must be checked-out. However, the pass will automatically drop off your account seven days after the date of checkout.
- Culture Passes cannot be renewed, reserved or requested through interlibrary loan.
- Replacements will not be provided for lost passes.
The Culture Pass program is made possible through the generous support of the Act One Foundation.