Items with shelf status
- The ASU Library provides a pull service from eligible collections for current ASU affiliates.
- The service is available Monday through Friday.
- Placing a hold does not prevent another patron from retrieving the item and checking it out.
- The majority of items are available for pickup at the Information and Check Out Desk within 3 working days.
- Books and videos will be held for 7 days.
- Excluded collections include journals, non-circulating material, and Course Resource items.
Items that are checked out
- Items checked out from the general stacks collection may be requested or recalled.
- Search and request through One Search. An option to request from another library (ILLiad/Interlibrary Loan) will be provided
How will I be notified?
- Library notifications are sent to the email address included in your library account.
- Online: Track status of requested item. Items that have arrived will have a status of "Ready. Must pickup by mm/dd/yyyy".
- Items that are not picked up by the date noted are returned to the shelves of the owning library.