|Renew in Person:
|Bring your items and a photo ID to any library Information and Check Out Desk to renew.|
|Renew Online using:
My Library Account
Online renewal for current ASU Affiliates (Students, Faculty and Staff).
Enter the information as requested and click on "Checked out items" button.
You will then be able to view all items checked out and renew them individually or all at once.
|Community Borrowers and Blocked Accounts Renew Online using:
Note: Current ASU students, faculty, and staff with blocked accounts please call Library Information at 480-965-3605 before using the renew form.
Renew by Phone at 480-965-2595
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Phone Renewal Procedures
The recorded message will ask for:
New Due Date
ASU affiliates have unlimited renewals. Community borrowers have two renewals.
Items not eligible for renewal include:
- Materials being recalled by another borrower.
- Materials have exceeded number of renewals allowed for the material and/or patron type.
- Materials checked out with special permission.
- Materials from areas that do not allow renewals such as videos, microforms, and reserve.
- Materials obtained through Interlibrary Loan.
- Additionally, if your borrowing privileges are currently suspended due to library fees, expired registration, etc., renewal will be denied.
ASU Library Information and Check Out Desk Phone Numbers
Design Library: 480-965-6400
Downtown Phoenix campus Library: 602-496-0300
Fletcher Library: 602-543-8520
Hayden Library: 480-965-3605
Ross-Blakely Law Library: 480-965-6144
Music Library: 480-965-3513
Noble Science and Engineering Library: 480-965-2600
Polytechnic campus Library: 480-727-1037