Renewals for all eligible items are automatic and will be done five days prior to due date. Renewals on most items are unlimited for ASU affiliates and Community Borrowers unless blocked due to Library Fees or expired registration.
Other ways to Renew:
|Renew in Person:
|Bring your items and a photo ID to any library Information and Check Out Desk to renew.|
|Renew Online using:
Online renewal for current ASU Affiliates (Students, Faculty and Staff).
Log in to My Account using your ASUrite and Password. Click on Loans.
You will then be able to view all items checked out and renew them individually or all at once.
Items not eligible for renewal include:
- Materials being recalled by the library.
- Materials which have exceeded the maximum loan period allowed for the material type and/or patron type.
- Materials checked out with special permission.
- Materials from areas that do not allow renewals such as microforms and Reserve.
- Materials obtained through Interlibrary Loan.
ASU Library Information and Check Out Desk Phone Numbers
Design and the Arts Library: 480-965-6400
Downtown Phoenix campus Library: 602-496-0300
Fletcher Library: 602-543-8520
Hayden Library: 480-965-3605
Ross-Blakely Law Library: 480-965-6144
Music Library: 480-965-3513
Noble Library: 480-965-2600
Polytechnic campus Library: 480-727-1037
Thunderbird Library (IBIC): 602-496-7232