We offer a full suite of reference services for our users, including ASU affiliates and members of our wider community. We are available in person, by phone or email.
Ask us anything! We are here to help.
We can help find the information you need which might include (but is not limited to):
- Research paper topic selection; helping to widen or narrow a topic
- Using indexes/databases to find articles or other materials on a particular subject
- Verifying citations or tracking down specific articles or other materials
- Using Library One Search to find books or other items
- Locating statistics
- Using citation managers
- Showing how to request items we don't own
- Finding articles in online journals
- Helping to plan and execute the literature search for your thesis/dissertation/applied project
We are usually available to help you whenever the library is open on a walk-in or call-in basis. However for in-depth assistance, we recommend that you contact us to set up an appointment for a reference consultation.