Information / Assistance
Please stop by the Information Desk Level 1 of Noble Library for assistance in finding information of all types. Ask a Librarian also provides assistance online via text, email and chat.
Check out / Circulation
There are several options to check out materials in Noble Library:
- There is a self check out station located on Level 1
- For assistance checking out your materials, please come to the Information Desk on Level 1.
- To pick up materials on hold, please go to the self-service hold-shelf on Level 1.
Convenience Technology Lending
Stop by the Information Desk on level 1 to check out a phone (Apple or Android) or laptop (PC or Mac) charger, head phones, scientific or graphing calculator, power strips or other items you may have forgotten.
- Course Resource Services is designed to provide controlled, ready access to items that are required Arizona State University course reading.
- Online form for faculty to reserve items at the Noble Library.
There is a Starbucks location located on Level 1.
- Interlibrary loan is used to obtain library resources which are not owned by ASU.
- Document Delivery is the innercampus document delivery service.