Jan 23, 2020
Looking to give your research a boost?
All ASU faculty are invited to an interactive open house on the third floor of the newly renovated Hayden Library to learn more about and get connected with the ASU Library’s researcher support resources.
Researcher Support is part of the library's full suite of services aimed at supporting researchers across all phases of the research life cycle – everything from grant funding to data management and data storage.
The open house slated for Wednesday, Feb. 19, from 2 to 4 p.m., is an opportunity to:
- Join other researchers in learning about new and expanding resources to support research projects.
- Meet with a diverse group of experts who can help you identify research and funding opportunities.
- Experience hands-on demonstrations and information sessions.
- Learn more about the ASU Library and Knowledge Enterprise Development partnership.
- Take a tour of the renovated Hayden Library, including its new units: Makerspace, the Map and Geospatial Hub and the Unit for Data Science and Analytics.
Refreshments will be provided and registration is required.
Following a $90 million renovation, Hayden Library has been reinvented for 21st-century learning and research environments.
Learn more about Hayden’s reinvention.