Hayden Library Building Floor Plans: (PDFs)
- Concourse: Information/Check Out, Disability Services, Classrooms (C1-C34), Charlie's Cafe
- Lower Level: Books (Lower Level stacks), Current Journals, Videos, East Asian Collection, Learning Studios (L50, L60, L62)
- Level One: Distinctive Collections Reading Room and Instruction Room, Luhrs Arizona Reading Room, Bodhi Market
- Level Two: Books (Sun Devil Reads Collection, Labriola Collection, Featured Collections), Library Instruction Rooms (232, 236), Presentation Practice Rooms (201, 203, 205 207), and study areas.
- Level Three: Makerspace, Map and Geospatial Hub, Unit for Data Science and Analytics, Center for Digital Antiquity, Library Instruction Rooms (317, 332), Media Lab (354), Faculty/Graduate space (315), and Study Rooms.
- Level Four: Books (A-F, P, U-V, Scholar's Enclave and Featured Collections), Study Spaces