The ASU Library has joined other local Phoenix metropolitan area libraries in participating in the Culture Pass program.
Culture Passes are valid for general admission to the following participating institutions:
- Arcosanti-Cordes Junction
- Check our catalog for available passes to Arcosanti-Cordes Junction
- Cave Creek Museum
- Check our catalog for available passes to the Cave Creek Museum
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Check our catalog for available passes to the Desert Botanical Garden
- Heard Museum
- Check our catalog for available passes to the Heard Museum
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Check our catalog for available passes to the Phoenix Art Museum
- SMoCA (Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Arts)
- Check our catalog for available passes to SMoCA
- Superstition Mountain Museum
- Check our catalog for available passes to the Superstition Mountain Museum
Culture Passes are available at these ASU Library locations:
The passes are checked out like any other material to ASU students, faculty and staff. Community card holders (including Affiliated Faculty) are not able to check out the passes. Culture Pass kiosks are located at or near the Information and Check Out desk of each location. You can choose exchange an available placard from the kiosk with a staff member at the Information and Check Out desk, and receive a stamped checkout pass that will serve as your admission ticket.
Pass availability can be verified by searching Library One Search under the keyword search "Culture Pass" (keep quotes during search). Unlike our other materials, Culture Passes do not have to be returned and will automatically drop off a your account after 7-days!
Culture Passes are valid for general admission and are not valid during special events or for separately ticketed exhibits or activities. Please check with the venue for restrictions on the day you plan to attend.
Each pass grants general admission for 2 people to the selected location, that may be used one time within a 7-day period. There are a limited number of passes for each institution at each location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You may only have one pass checked out at a time.
Passes cannot be reserved, renewed, or requested through interlibrary loan and are valid for seven days may only be used once during the 7-day period. Passes do not need to be returned and lost passes will not be replaced.
For additional information, consult the Culture Pass and the ASU Library library guide.
The Culture Pass program is made possible through the generous support of the Act One Foundation.