Starting on Sunday, October 23, Noble Library on the Tempe campus will be open twenty-four hours a day, five days a week.
Students, faculty and staff will need to use their Sun Card between the hours of 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. Sundays through Thursdays to access Noble Library. Check lib.asu.edu/hours for the most up-to-date information.
Noble Library offers many features for focused study time and collaboration, including:
- 55 individual rooms for quiet study
- 22 group study rooms, including five reservable rooms
- Two reservable videoconferencing suites
- A reservable Bloomberg Terminal
- Computers with webcams and various software programs needed for classes
- Multiple Print Anywhere printers
- Tech lending options such as phone and laptop chargers, calculators, and headphones
Visitor hours for Noble Library will remain 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For additional questions, contact the Noble Library front desk at 480-965-2600. Don’t forget, the ASU Library’s Ask a Librarian service is also available for you to get library help over chat, email, phone, FAQs, or in person.
See you at Noble Library, your overnight study space!