- OCLC Libraries
- Non-OCLC Libraries
- Service Standards
- Lending to Arizona Libraries
- Lending Fees
- Contact us
- Requests for loans or photocopies should be submitted by OCLC.
- Non-OCLC users must place requests using our online request system.
- First-time users must request an ILLiad account to receive a Login ID.
Requests will be updated to shipped or cancelled within three business days.
The status of your requests can be checked by logging into your ILLiad/OCLC account.
Contact us if the status of your request has not been updated after three business days.
ASU Library lends to Arizona public libraries, and public colleges or universities, at no charge. Other Arizona libraries will be charged our standard lending fees.
|Payment Options||Articles||Loans inside the U.S.||Loans outside the U.S.|
|IFLA vouchers||Approximately 1.5||Not Applicable||Approximately 5|
|Rush Requests*||$20||$20||Not available|
|*Please include a FedEx account number for a loan or an email address for a photocopy on the request.|
- Invoice will be sent via email
- Checks must be written in U.S. dollars.
- Money order
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) Vouchers
- Note: Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs) and Credit cards are not accepted.
- Phone: (480) 965-3282
- Email: email@example.com