The accessible workstations are available during all library hours.
- Accessible workstation (near the Information Desk on the Concourse, Lobby Level)
- Adjustable-height tables (Level 2 - south side of building; Level 4 - north and south side of building)
- CCTV (Level 4, north adjustable height tables)
- Headphones (available for check out at the Information Desk)
- JAWS Screen Reader
- JAWS Braille Viewer
- Kurzweil 3000
- Windows 10 Ease of Access
ContactHayden Library Information & Check Out Desk: 480-965-3605
For other academic accommodations, contact Student Accessibility and Inclusive Learning Services (SAILS).