- Enter the ASU Library Catalog and conduct your search.
- Find the entry you wish to request and click the request link located in the brief record information
or at the top of the page within the full record display
- Choose a library pick-up location from the drop-down menu and click the Submit button.
- If there are multiple entries for a single title, mark the one you want and click "REQUEST SELECTED ITEM".
- The message "Your request for [Title] was successful." verifies that your request was sent.
- The book you request will be pulled from the shelf and taken to the Information and Check Out Desk of the library you selected.
Note: The request link will not display if the item cannot currently be requested. Check with the Information and Check Out Desk for additional information on these items.