Library One Search retrieves citations from most, but not all of the library resources; each citation includes a link to either the online version of the item or a link to a record that indicates where a paper (or microfilm) version is located within the ASU Library. Resources included in Library One Search:
- All books, films, government documents, maps, sound recordings, and other material contained in the ASU Library Catalog, and
- Articles from selected years of many, but not all, magazines, journals and newspapers to which the ASU Library subscribe
- Note: Using the "Add Results Beyond Your Library Collection" feature may add items not available from the ASU Library. ASU students, faculty and staff may use the ASU Library's Interlibrary Loan service to obtain these items.
Resources not Accessible via Library One Search:
- Citations from research databases to which the ASU Library subscribes but are not participating in the Library One Search product
- Articles from magazines, journals and newspapers to which the ASU Library subscribes but are not participating in the Library One Search product
For more information about using Library One Search and other ASU Library resources,
*Note: If our library subscribes to a serial, an indexed item can be found in full text, if not, it can usually be found in print or delivered via InterLibrary Loan.