The ASU Libraries have made the following additions and cancellations to our electronic resource collections:
New Database and Reference Titles
- Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities: Education
Identifies academic journal publishing opportunities in the fields of Educational Curriculum and Methods, Educational Psychology and Administration, and Educational Technology and Library Science. Includes the impact factor, acceptance rate, scope, submission process information, and contacts for each journal covered.
- Encyclopedia of Associations: International Organizations, 55th ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- Investext (via Thomson ONE)
Provides in-depth full-text investment firm and brokerage house research reports. Reports are presented in their original image format, including charts and graphs. These reports allow access to more of the information that is critical to strategic planning, competitive analysis, and M&A activity.
- National Directory of Nonprofit Organizations, 31st ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- SciVal Experts (Complimentary access)
Provides access to the research performance of thousands of research institutions and hundreds of nations worldwide. SciVal enables the user to visualize research performance, benchmark relative to peers, develop collaborative partnerships and analyze research trends.
- SciVal Funding (Complimentary access)
Comprehensively covers grants from Australia, Canada, the European Commission, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States. With several thousand international sponsors, providing thousands of active opportunities, there are many funding opportunities for which researchers both inside and outside of these countries are eligible.
- Wiley Journal Database Model (Upgrade)
- Advanced Materials Interfaces
- Archaeological Journal (Format change)
- Aviation Week and Space Technology (Free resource)
- Justice System Journal (Format change)
The following resources have recently been canceled, and are no longer available. If you'd like assistance finding an alternative resource, please contact Ask a Librarian. We're happy to help!
- BIOSIS Previews
- Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation
- Caribbean Quarterly (Print format)
- Comparative Economic Studies
- Current Opinion in Rheumatology
- Current Opinion in Urology
- Journal of ECT
- Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
- Simulation in Healthcare