The ASU Libraries have made the following additions to our electronic resource collections:
New Database and Reference Titles
- 17th and 18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers: A digitized and searchable version of the British Library's collection of the newspapers, pamphlets, proclamations, and books gathered by Reverend Charles Burney (1757-1817). Part I: c. 1660-1900 Part II: Medieval and Renaissance
- 19th Century U.S. Newspapers: Searchable database containing digital facsimile images of newspapers; presented as full page layout as well as single articles; advertisements and illustrations included. This collection includes numerous newspapers from a range of urban and rural regions throughout the U.S.; and it encompasses the entire 19th century.
- Directories in Print, 38th ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- Directory of Special Libraries and Information Centers, 44th ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- Encyclopedia of Associations: National Organizations of the U.S., 55th ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- Encyclopedia of Business Information Sources, 33rd ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- Encyclopedia of Governmental Advisory Organizations, 31st ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- Gale Directory of Databases, 39th ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- JSTOR Ireland Collection: The Ireland Collection is an interdisciplinary collection of journals, books and manuscripts. While it focuses on Ireland it is international in scope and provides coverage of diverse disciplines - such as music, art, history, literature, archaeology, mathematics, and biology. Journals include ceased journals from the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries.
- MathSciNet via EBSCOhost (Complimentary access)
MathSciNet is an electronic publication offering access to reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature.
- Publishers Directory, 41st ed. (Accessible through Gale Directory Library)
- Sunday Times Digital Archive, 1822-2006
Provides access to the full run of a British weekly newspaper noted for its analysis and commentary on the week's news and society at large.
- Synthesis (Morgan & Claypool) Digital Library, Collections 6 & 7
Digital Library of Morgan & Claypool engineering publications. Most items with the collection are designed to be introduction or an overview to a specific engineering topic. Full text is available only for the items within collections purchased by ASU.
- Biopreservation and Biobanking
- International Journal of Community Music
- Journal of Sustainable Tourism
- Voluntary Sector Review
If you have any questions about these resources, please Ask a Librarian. We're happy to help you make the most of the resources available to you.