No more paywall!
Digital subscriptions to the Wall Street Journal are now available to all current ASU students, faculty and staff.
Once you have activated your subscription, you can access Wall Street Journal content via the web, as well as via apps for smartphones and tablets.
Here's how to activate your free digital subscription:
- Go to the WSJ registration page: https://WSJ.com/ArizonaState
- Enter your first and last name
- Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff
- Enter your ASU email address and create a password. The email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the university network.
- Click Create to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
- Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/
If you are a student, your account will stay active until your graduation date. Faculty and staff will need to validate their memberships once a year from the ASU URL: https://WSJ.com/ArizonaState
If you already have a personal paid subscription, you can call 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) to switch from your paid subscription to the membership through ASU, and you will be refunded the remaining balance.
Have questions about this new resource? Please contact Ask a Librarian for help via live chat or email.
Did you know? ASU faculty, students and staff also have free digital access to the New York Times.