We offer a variety of tutoring options on all four campuses. All ASU students, faculty and staff are welcome.
ASU Library Tutoring
|RefWorks Webinars via RefWorks.com||Year-around||Various Times||Your Computer!|
|Refworks||Year-around||By Appointment||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beginning Library Research||Year-around||By Appointment||Contact email@example.com|
|Advanced Library Research||Year-around||By Appointment||Contact Your Subject Librarian|
|Citing Sources: MLA, APA, and More||Year-around||By Appointment||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
- RefWorks, a web-based citation management program, can change the way you do your research. It can save you a good deal of time and prevent headaches by keeping track of sources you use for research, including articles, books, web pages, etc. But best of all it can be used to create bibliographies for you automatically, in whatever style you need! Come to our session to learn how to set-up a RefWorks account, how to get article information from the ASU Libraries Catalog and article indexes (research databases), and how to use Write-N-Cite, a plug-in that allows you to cite references in a Microsoft Word document with the click of a button.
- Beginning Library Research
- Writing a paper and you can’t use Wikipedia? We’ll show you how to find the sources your professors expect you to use.
- Advanced Library Research
- Writing a paper and you need to take your research to the next level? Time to work with your research expert. Make an appointment with your subject librarian today!
- Citing Sources: MLA, APA and More
- Can’t figure out how to cite that quote? Having trouble with your bibliography? We’ll walk you through the steps of formatting your paper.
Have Questions About Our Tutoring?
Library Instruction Assistance