Planning your courses
- Use Course Reserves to make materials available for your students throughout the semester.
- Media Booking ensures the availability of a film/DVD for a specific day's use.
- Something not in our collections? Suggest an item for the library to purchase.
- Consult the ASU Library's Copyright Policy.
- The Scholarly Communication Library Guide provides information on fair use, open access and more.
Connecting to library resources
- Want to embed library resources in your course? Visit the Library Resources for Canvas Library Guide.
- Want to know what videos are available online? See the Streaming Video Library Guide.
- Do your students understand plagiarism? See the Academic Integrity Library Guide.
- The Online Learning Tools for Students links to key resources for beginning researchers.