For location of the accessible workstations in the Information Commons, please inquire at the Information & Check Out Desk
The accessible workstations are available during all Library Hours.
- Adjustable height tables
- Headphones (available at the Information & Check Out Desk)
- JAWS Screen Reader
- MAGic Screen Magnification
- Kurzweil 3000
- Kurzweil 1000
- Duxbury Braille Translator
- Dragon Naturally Speaking - available in Group Study Room 11. Please reserve Room #11 for use of the software so we can accomodate you.
- Windows 7 – Ease of Access
Downtown Library Information & Check Out Desk: 602-496-0300
For other academic accommodations, contact DRC - Disability Resources Center.