To ensure that all ASU students, faculty, and staff have access to our library’s resources and facilities, we offer a variety of services and assistive technology for users with disabilities.
- Orientation to ASU Library
- Instruction on accessing and searching One Search and the online databases
- Book retrieval and assistance with photocopying/printing
- Training on our assistive equipment and technology
- Making print materials available in electronic format.
While members of the community with disabilities are welcome to do library research with our staff’s assistance, ASU affiliates will be given precedence.
ASU Library Disability Services
TTY users, please dial 711.
Our main office is located in Hayden Library on the Tempe campus, but we offer accommodations at all ASU Library locations.
- Downtown Phoenix campus:
- Downtown Phoenix campus Library - 602-496-0300
- Polytechnic campus:
- Polytechnic campus Library - 480-727-1037
- Tempe campus:
Please contact Disability Services at the Hayden Library - 480-965-0573
- West campus:
- Fletcher Library - 602-543-8520
|Adjustable height tables||All libraries|
|Headphones||Available for checkout at all libraries|
|Task lighting||Hayden, Noble|
|CCTV||Fletcher, Hayden, Noble, Polytechnic|
|Big Key Keyboard||Hayden|
|Large Print Keyboard||Fletcher, Hayden|
|Mouse - Joystick||Fletcher|
|Mouse - Pro Trackball||Fletcher, Hayden|
|Printer/Copier with Adjustable Control Panel||Hayden|
|Scanner||Downtown, Fletcher, Hayden, Noble|
|Videophone||Downtown, Fletcher, Hayden, Polytechnic|
|Widescreen monitor||Fletcher, Hayden|
|Dragon Naturally Speaking||Downtown|
|JAWS Screen Reader||All libraries|
|JAWS Braille Viewer||All libraries|
|Kurzweil 3000||All libraries|
|Windows Ease of Access||All libraries|
For other academic accommodations, contact DRC - Disability Resource Center.