To ensure that all ASU students, faculty, and staff have access to our library’s resources and facilities, we offer a variety of services and assistive technology for users with disabilities.
- Orientation to ASU Library
- Instruction on accessing and searching One Search and the online databases
- Book retrieval and assistance with photocopying/printing
- Training on our assistive equipment and technology
- Making print materials available in electronic format.
While members of the community with disabilities are welcome to do library research with our staff’s assistance, ASU affiliates will be given precedence.
Library locations and contact information
- Downtown Phoenix campus:
- Downtown Phoenix campus Library - 602-496-0300 Voice
- Polytechnic campus:
- Polytechnic campus Library - 480-727-1037 Voice
- Tempe campus:
Please contact Disability Services at the Hayden Library - 480-965-0573 Voice
- West campus:
- Fletcher Library - 602-543-8520 Voice
|Adjustable height tables||All libraries|
|Headphones||Available for checkout at all libraries|
|Task lighting||Hayden, Noble|
|CCTV||Fletcher, Hayden, Noble, Polytechnic|
|Big Key Keyboard||Hayden|
|Large Print Keyboard||Fletcher, Hayden|
|Mouse - Joystick||Fletcher|
|Mouse - Pro Trackball||Fletcher, Hayden|
|Printer/Copier with Adjustable Control Panel||Hayden|
|Scanner||Downtown, Fletcher, Hayden, Noble|
|Videophone||Downtown, Fletcher, Hayden, Polytechnic|
|Widescreen monitor||Fletcher, Hayden|
|Dragon Naturally Speaking||Downtown|
|JAWS Screen Reader||Available on all ASU student computers|
|JAWS Braille Viewer||Available on all ASU student computers|
|Kurzweil 3000||Available on all ASU student computers|
|MAGic Screen Magnifier||Available on all ASU student computers|
|Windows - Ease of Access||Available on all ASU student computers|
ASU Library Disability Services
TTY users, please dial 711.
For other academic accommodations, contact DRC - Disability Resource Center.