ASU Library Reading Lists
ASU Library Reading Lists makes it easy and engaging to create, access, and manage course reading lists.
Instructors can build, maintain, and share resource lists that include all material types. Students can access all course materials in one place and from any device. Librarians can provide resources more efficiently and scale up to support more courses.
Learn more about ASU Library Reading Lists.
Submit a reserve request
Request a streaming video
Request course reserves via new reading list tool
Request course reserves via traditional form
Not ready to use the new ASU Library Reading List tool?
- Save and reuse Reading Lists in other courses or future semesters.
- Available on any device and seamlessly integrated with course management systems.
- Save time through workflows for creating, sharing and maintaining lists year after year.
- Build reading lists that are relevant, easily accessible, interactive and include all types of materials.
- Say goodbye to off-campus access or link maintenance for library resources in Blackboard/Canvas.
- Enhance student success and foster meaningful learning by providing access to course materials through an intuitive interface.
Questions? Get in touch!
Design and the Arts Library Reserve
480-965-6400 or DesignLibrary@asu.edu
Downtown Phoenix campus Library Reserve
602-496-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hayden Library Reserve
480-965-3159 or HaydenReserve@asu.edu
Music Library Reserve
480-965-3513 or email@example.com
Noble Library Reserve
480-965-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
602-496-7232 or ThunderbirdReserve@asu.edu
Polytechnic campus Reserve
480-727-1037 or email@example.com
West (Fletcher Library) Reserve
602-543-8570 or firstname.lastname@example.org