ASU Library Reading Lists
ASU Library Reading Lists makes it easy and engaging to create, access, and manage course reading lists.
Instructors can build, maintain, and share resource lists that include all material types. Students can access all course materials in one place and from any device. Librarians can provide resources more efficiently and scale up to support more courses.
Learn more about ASU Library Reading Lists.
Submit a reserve request
Request a streaming video
Request course reserves via new reading list tool
Request course reserves via traditional form
Not ready to use the new ASU Library Reading List tool?
- Save and reuse Reading Lists in other courses or future semesters.
- Available on any device and seamlessly integrated with course management systems.
- Save time through workflows for creating, sharing and maintaining lists year after year.
- Build reading lists that are relevant, easily accessible, interactive and include all types of materials.
- Say goodbye to maintenance for off-campus access and links to library resources in Canvas.
- Enhance student success and foster meaningful learning by providing access to course materials through an intuitive interface.
Questions? Get in touch!
Design and the Arts Library Reserve:
Downtown Phoenix campus Library Reserve:
Hayden Library Reserve:
Music Library Reserve:
Noble Library Reserve:
Polytechnic campus Reserve:
Thunderbird (IBIC) Reserve:
West (Fletcher Library) Reserve: