Media Booking, is a support service for classroom instruction and research available to current ASU faculty, students, and staff that arranges for video availability on a specific date or alternate dates.
Media Booking arranges for use of media from the following collections:
- Arizona State University Libraries - Tempe, West, Downtown Phoenix & Polytechnic
- Cline Library at Northern Arizona University
- University Libraries - The University of Arizona
Do not use this service if:
- Your use is not date specific. Use the Request function in the ASU Libraries Online Catalog.
- You are faculty who wants to establish availability for required viewing by students outside of class. Use the course reserve submission form.
- Community borrowers are not eligible to use this service.
- The service does not arrange for use of videos from the collections of local public libraries or video rental stores.
- Film and video materials from special collections such as Chicano Research Collection, Arizona Collection or University Archives are not eligible for this service.
A minimum of 7 days lead time is required for media bookings. For use within one week, request materials through the ASU Libraries Online Catalog.
- Pick up items at the Information & Check Out Desk you indicated on your request.
- Items are available the day prior to the specific Use Date.
- Return items at any ASU library.
- Loan period is normally 7 days.
- Loan period may be shortened by additional bookings.
Every attempt is made to provide booked items for the date requested. Circumstances may affect availability. For example:
- Item is not returned by the previous borrower.
- Item is on Reserve.
- Item is already booked.
- Item is In Transit from another ASU Library.
- Item has been loaned outside ASU (Inter-Library Loan).
- Verification is sent by email after the item has been booked.
- If a title is unavailable for the date requested, you are notified as soon as possible.
- Use My Account if you wish to confirm booking status.
- Tempe campus - (480) 965-7564
- Downtown Campus - (602) 496-0300
- Polytechnic campus - 480-727-1037
- West campus - (602) 543-8562
Policies for equipment support and delivery vary between campuses. To arrange for equipment in the classroom contact:
- ASU Tempe - Equipment Circulation at (480) 965-3342 or online at http://www.asu.edu/it/tempe/classrooms/equipment/index.html.
- ASU Downtown - DPC Information Technology Classroom Support at (602) 496-5000 or email email@example.com.
- ASU Polytechnic - Information Technology at 480-727-1037 or online at http://campus.asu.edu/polytechnic/uto.
- ASU West - IT support at http://www.west.asu.edu/it/classrooms/.