If you haven't yet heard, the Mapping Grand Canyon Conference is scheduled for Thursday, February 28 -- Friday, March 1, 2019.
The dedicated conference website is now live at https://lib.asu.edu/mapping-grand-canyon-conference
Be sure to visit the site to register and gather event details (such as the impressive, and growing, roster of expert scholars and practicioners), including those who will be judging the conference's Grand Canyon Map Competitions.
Some already confirmed highlights from the Mapping Grand Canyon Conference program:
- Mapping Grand Canyon National Park, presented by Tom Patterson
- Cartoon Maps of Canyonland, presented by Dori Griffin, PhD
- Mapping Death in Grand Canyon, presented by Kenneth Field, PhD
- How Washburn Mapped the "Heart of the Grand Canyon", presented by Michael Fry
- Tracing the History of Native American Communities in Relation to the Grand Canyon, presented by Theresa Avila, PhD
- Celebrating with Archives: Building "100 Years of Grand", presented by Rob Spindler
- Mapping Grand Canyon -- Over 150 Years of Cartographic Change, presented by Matthew Toro
- and many more!
Be sure to visit https://lib.asu.edu/mapping-grand-canyon-conference, and we'll see you at the Mapping Grand Canyon Conference in Spring 2019!