The ASU Library Map and Geospatial Hub is excited to announce the Fall 2018 schedule of events and workshops.
This semester we’re offering a range of workshops, a demo of Google Earth VR, a new Creative Cartography exhibit with an opening reception, and our annual GIS Day. Follow the links below for more information and registration.
- Demo: Get Virtual with Google Earth | Tuesday, Aug 28 | 4-6pm
- Intro to 3D Geo-Printing | Tuesday, Sept 18 | 4-6pm
- Intro to Open Source GIS (Using QGIS) | Friday, Sept 21 | 12-2pm
- Getting Started with JMARS | Wednesday, Sept 26 | 4-6pm
- Intro to ArcGIS Desktop | Thursday, Sept 27 | 4-6pm
- Working with Digital Elevation Models (Using QGIS) | Tuesday, Oct 2 | 10am-12pm
- Accessing Digital Topo Maps for GIS | Friday, Oct 12 | 3-5pm
- Intro to 3D Geo-Printing | Friday, Nov 2 | 4-6pm
- Accessing Digital Topo Maps for GIS | Tuesday, Nov 6 | 12-2pm
- Place and Space: Creative Cartography Student Art Exhibit | Nov 7-26
- Reception for Place and Space Exhibit | Thursday, Nov 8 | 4-6pm
In addition, we're actively planning our annual GIS Day (Friday, November 16 -- save the date). Stay tuned!
You can always learn more about and register for our upcoming events on Eventbrite.